Ink is narrative scripting language for games
published on 2022/12/22
- Markup, not programming: Text comes first, code and logic are inserted within.
- Simple, elegant syntax: Why not get a taste in the writing tutorial?
- Proven: literally millions of words of content have been written for our own games.
- Easy to learn, but with powerful constructs for more advanced scripting.
- Conceived as middleware: a narrative engine designed to slot into a game engine.
This would be an amazing tool to create interactive documentation
- Software Engineering